Building on a 25-year history of forced induction engineering and innovation, ProCharger was the first supercharger manufacturer to design and release a highly efficient air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the C7 Corvette Stingray. With an original bracket design and belt-drive system unique to the C7 Stingray platform, ProCharger P-1SC-1 intercooled systems and tuner kits continue to lead the industry in OEM-style fit and finish, ease of installation, and reliable performance.
Our C7 Corvette Stingray HO Intercooled Systems with P-1SC-1 are supplied with proven tuning calibrations and a handheld programmer set for a 180+ HP gain over stock, on 7 psi of boost and pump gas. Higher boost levels and horsepower gains of up to 50% are possible with an Intercooled Tuner Kit and custom tuning, and even higher with modified engines. For hyper-custom racing builds, F-Series supercharger models up to the 10.5” volute (F-1X and F-2) can be installed without the need for additional brackets.
These ProCharger systems also give Corvette owners multiple options in both the performance and appearance arenas, with your choice of a vertical or horizontal-mounted intercooler, a supercharger air inlet with race-style filter or a factory air box interface, and either polished, satin, or black finish for the brackets and head unit.
Kits starting at $6,698
Pricing on these units vary by configuration.
Configure your purchase now.
PLEASE NOTE: Pricing on this website reflects the June 30, 2022 Application Price Guide. No surcharges are currently in effect.BUILD & PRICE
|DESCRIPTION||HP GAIN||Max Boost||Intercooler||PART #||EO #|
|HO Intercooled System with P-1SC-1 supercharger||40%+||7 psi||Vertical||1GU212-SCI Build & Price||D-365-17|
|HO Tuner Kit with P-1SC-1 supercharger||specify||specify||Vertical||1GU202-SCI Build & Price||-|
|Competition Race Tuner Kit with F-1D, F-1, or F-1A supercharger||specify||specify||1250+ HP Air-to-Water||1GU402-F1 Build & Price||-|
|Competition Race Tuner Kit with F-1A-94, F-1C, or F-1R supercharger||specify||specify||1250+ HP Air-to-Water||1GU402-F1R Build & Price||-|
|Pro Race Tuner Kit with F-1D, F-1, or F-1A supercharger||specify||specify||1500+ HP Air-to-Water||1GU502-F1 Build & Price||-|
|Pro Race Tuner Kit with F-1A-94, F-1C, or F-1R supercharger||specify||specify||1500+ HP Air-to-Water||1GU502-F1R Build & Price||-|
Tuner Kits: These kits make sense for someone wanting to perform custom tuning of the car and push the envelope in performance. Will most likely be experimenting with alternative fuels such as 93 octane, race fuel, E85 fuel, and methanol supplemental fuel. In addition, possibly changing engine components like heads, headers, exhaust, and cams for the engine. No tuning or fuel components provided. No tuning or fuel components provided.
Building on a 25-year history of forced induction engineering and innovation, ProCharger was the first supercharger manufacturer to design and release a highly efficient air-to-air intercooled supercharger system for the C7 Corvette Stingray.
For both our Complete Systems and Tuner Kits, we offer more options than any competitor and give you the chance to customize your system or kit the way you want it.
The ProCharger P-1X and D-1X head units feature the robust, self-contained gearcase that is standard on most ProCharger models, but with a new aerodynamic compressor design that creates cooler charge air temperatures and more horsepower at the same boost level than our industry-standard P-1SC-1 and D-1SC. This higher efficiency design was engineered to be a bolt-in replacement for P-1SC-1 and D-1SC equipped systems and has even greater max-power potential.
• 40%+ HP gain with P-1SC-1 on 7 psi, high quality pump gas
• Up to 50% HP gain with tuner kit, custom tuning
• Higher gains possible with modified engines
• Allows upgrade up to F-1X and F-2 without bracket system modifications
• OEM quality bolt-on design and finish
• First C7 supercharger system produced by a supercharger manufacturer
• Two air inlet options–OEM interface inlet or race air inlet
• Three supercharger and bracket finish options–Polished, Satin, or Black
• Largest intercooler options for the C7, with Vertical or Horizontal mounting
• Fastest installation out of our entire product offering
• Handheld Tuner available
• Retains the factory brake cooling ducts
• No relocation of ABS, ABS lines or any factory parts
• Only three silicone hoses and one metal tube in the entire ic system
• Large 24″ x 9″ x 4.5″ core size for both intercooler options
• High-flow, factory drop-in replacement air filter for standard inlet option
• Factory balancer does not have to be removed (keyed from the factory)
• No trimming or cutting of the fascia, bumper, or radiator/fan shroud
• Systems available for both manual and automatic transmissions
The ProCharger i-1 programmable supercharger produces not only the largest power gains, but also the ultimate performance curve. With an intelligent control system and an optional touch screen display, drivers can switch between 3 factory supplied performance modes, as well as a custom mode. Personalized display screens and data logging are also available.
California approved products for street legal use (complete systems) will have an associated CARB EO# for compliance. For a full list of California and 50 state street legal systems, click below.CARB EO LIST