- Gigawatts: 121
- Material Compatibility: Plutonium
- Working Speed (mph): 88
- Maximum Power: 121 Gigawatts
Applications for this Product
- Modifications: Time Travel
- Quantity: 1
- Time Travel at your own RISK!
- Plutonium is required to properly operate the flux capacitor
- Plutonium is used by the onboard nuclear reactor which then powers the flux capacitor to provide the needed 1.21 gigawatts of electrical power.
- Plutonium not available and O'Reilly Auto Parts. Please contact your local plutonium supplier.
- Flux capacitor requires the stainless steel body of a 1981-1983 DeLorean DMC-12 to properly function.
- Once the time machine travels at 88 mph (142 km/h), light coming from the flux capacitor pulses until it becomes a steady stream of light at which point time travel begins!
Non-Functional Item Displayed for Entertainment Purposes Only